Secure your next flexible or remote role in SEO
The SEO industry has boomed over the last fifteen years as more organisations realise the importance of having a clear presence on search engine results pages. At WorkJuggle, we help our clients to find the right SEO professionals who can help them to grow their organic visibility, and drive more traffic and conversions via Google and other search engines. If it is flexibility that you are looking for in your next SEO role, you have come to the right place. We specialise in flexible, hybrid and remote contracts with businesses in Ireland and overseas too.
Interested in learning more about the SEO jobs we are recruiting for? The best way to do so would be to register on the platform. Once signed up to our Recruitment Hub you will be able to see a list of the marketing and SEO job opportunities that we currently have available. You can also create a profile for yourself featuring your latest qualifications and experience, helping us to match you better to any SEO job roles that become available.
Recruiting SEO staff at all levels
We recruit PR professionals to fulfil roles at all levels within our clients’ businesses, including:
- SEO Director
- SEO Manager
- SEO Strategist
SEO Director Jobs
For many of our clients, SEO is a pivotal aspect of their digital activities. Organic search traffic is often one of the greatest drivers of sales and enquiries, particularly for businesses that operate exclusively online. As a result, we are often approached by companies looking to recruit experienced SEO professionals for senior management roles such as Head of SEO and SEO Director.
SEO Directors are tasked with developing the overall strategy for improving the company’s presence on search results pages and, as such, are usually required to have an extensive understanding of all aspects of the SEO process including technical SEO, content and link-building strategies. Ultimately, the SEO Director is responsible for improving the quality of targeted traffic that arrives at the clients’ websites via non-paid search.
Typical duties of the SEO Director include:
- Managing the SEO team and ensuring technical, content and link-building acquisition targets are met each month.
- Championing SEO across the business and helping non-technical staff to understand what is involved in its delivery.
- Developing a coherent SEO strategy based on competitor analysis and a deep insight into the technical and content-related requirements for outranking competitors.
- Ensure new developments around the company’s websites are SEO-friendly and help to drive relevant organic traffic.
- Provide cutting-edge expertise and insight regarding developments in the SEO industry such as changes to Google’s algorithms.
- Ensure the company’s websites surpass the standards set out by search engines such as Google, for example, with their E-A-T guidelines.
- Reporting on SEO performance to the senior executive board.
SEO Manager Jobs
We often help our clients to recruit for SEO Manager roles both client-side and agency-side. Businesses looking to recruit an SEO Manager are usually on the lookout for all-rounders with experience in the technical, content and link-building aspects to search engine optimisation. Strong keyword research, technical analysis and auditing skills are most often sought by employers.
Insights into search engine algorithms, an understanding of creating content that will rank on search results pages and a strategic approach to implementing technical SEO fixes are among the skills sought by employers seeking SEO staff.
Typical duties of the SEO Manager include:
- Developing and implementing SEO strategies aimed at driving more organic traffic, enquiries, and sales via the company’s websites.
- Managing a team of SEO professionals in the delivery of technical, on-page and off-page SEO solutions.
- Regularly auditing the company’s websites, providing guidance and solutions for fixing SEO-related issues.
- Trouble-shooting crawling and indexing related issues.
- Reviewing and optimising content for the web.
- Liaising with the PPC team to ensure SEO activity is integrated well with paid campaigns.
- Devising and executing link-building strategies.
- Keeping up to date with the latest SEO trends and developments.
- Reporting to the management team on the performance of SEO campaigns.
SEO Strategist Jobs
We help our clients to recruit for non-management roles in SEO such as SEO Strategists, Content Writers, and Link Builders. Organisations looking to recruit SEO Strategists are usually seeking candidates who have some experience in delivering successful organic search campaigns for their previous employers. Some SEO Strategists may be more focused on content strategy whilst others may be tasked with delivering backlink acquisition targets.
Candidates with experience using web crawler software, SEO analysis and market research tools are highly sought after for these roles.
Typical duties of the SEO Strategist include:
- Auditing the client’s websites and devising SEO strategies aimed at improving their organic search visibility.
- Analysing competitor SEO activity and outlining areas where improvements need to be made to outrank competitor websites.
- Managing the implementation of content and link-building activities.
Register with us today and discover SEO jobs that match your skills and experience
Business Operations Manager with WorkJuggle
Jane worked with global professional services firm Mercer for 15 years in Service Development and Risk Management roles and holds a Diploma in Business Analysis and Consultancy. Initially working as a Business Analyst, Jane played a key role in the development and implementation of innovative business solutions across diverse business areas. A move into Risk Management brought with it an opportunity to work on these business solutions from a regulatory perspective.
Having enjoyed some time out of the workforce to be with her young family Jane joined WorkJuggle in 2019. This reignited her passion for business process improvement and workflow management and she brings her experience in these areas to the management of WorkJuggle’s business operations.
Register As Candidate
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
01 - 5649211
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
© 2022 WorkJuggle. All Rights Reserved | Terms & Conditions