Secure your next role in PR with flexible and remote contracts
Here at WorkJuggle, we help PR professionals to find their next communications role that is ideally suited to their skills and experience. If you currently work in the public relations sphere and you are looking for a new challenge, our team can help you with your next career move. We specialise in flexible, hybrid and remote contracts, so if flexibility is a priority for you, we can help you to negotiate a deal that will suit your needs.
To find out more about the PR manager jobs and other communications roles that we currently have available, please register on the platform. After you have signed up as a candidate with us, you will be able to access our Recruitment Hub. When signed into the hub you will be able to see a list of the jobs currently available, create a profile for yourself featuring your latest qualifications and experience, and receive updates on PR job opportunities.
Recruiting junior, management and senior management PR staff
We recruit PR professionals to fulfil roles at all levels within our clients’ businesses in Ireland an overseas, including:
- Director of Public Relations
- PR Manager
- PR Coordinator
Director of Public Relations Jobs
We assist our clients in recruiting for senior management PR jobs such as Head of PR and Director of Public Relations. Employers seeking staff in this area at this level are looking for candidates with extensive experience in cultivating and maintaining relationships with the media.
PR Directors are usually tasked with managing a team of PR and communications staff, setting objectives for the team and monitoring their performance. They also control a communications budget for promotional events, sponsored editorial and networking costs. Ultimately, it’s the director’s responsibility to cultivate relationships and develop PR strategies that will boost the organisations brand awareness and engage its target audience.
Typical duties of the PR Director include:
- Overseeing the development of the PR and communications team including the recruitment and training of new staff.
- Setting objectives for the PR and communications team and monitoring individual staff members’ performance
- Building and maintaining relationships with the media and with influencers in the company’s vertical.
- Ensuring all communications and editorial coverage are consistent with the company’s brand values and help to improve brand awareness.
- Maximising the company’s presence across all channels including the press, TV, social media, and other digital platforms.
- Building awareness around key stakeholders within the business, key products and services by arranging interviews with magazine, press, TV and radio journalists.
- Building and implementing a long-term events strategy.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to ensure synergy between campaigns.
- Reporting on the performance of PR campaigns to the senior executive board.
PR Manager Jobs
We frequently have PR Manager job opportunities available in a diverse range of interesting industries. Many of these job roles are available as flexible, hybrid or remote contracts, so they can fit around your other commitments. Company’s seeking PR Managers are looking for candidates with experience in managing communications initiatives and developing publicity strategies.
Employers usually look for candidates with strong planning, communications and writing skills as well as experience in managing teams.
Typical duties of the PR Manager include:
- Devising and implementing PR strategies aimed at raising the company’s brand awareness and profile.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with people in the media.
- Drafting and distributing press releases and other promotional material.
- Representing the company at events, press conferences and in interviews.
- Managing the process of promoting new lines of products and services by the business.
- Devising and managing a crisis management solution.
- Ensuring specific campaigns run to set timelines and budgets.
- Collating, analysing, and sharing media coverage with the wider team.
- Collaborating with marketing teams to ensure campaigns are fully integrated.
PR Coordinator Jobs
We also assist our clients in recruiting non-management staff to join their PR and communications teams. Typical roles we assist in recruiting at this level include PR Coordinator and PR Assistant. PR Coordinators are frequently sought by employers to help ensure their public relations strategy runs efficiently and on time. This might involve, for example, ensuring that hair and makeup staff are booked and managed properly for the company’s events.
Employers seeking PR Coordinators are looking for highly organised self-starters, with strong networking skills and a desire to build beneficial relationships with the media and other influencers.
Typical duties of the PR Coordinator include:
- Coordinating the company’s PR events and activities, ensuring they run on time, efficiently and within budget.
- Coordinating internal staff involvement in promotional events and activities.
- Assisting the PR Manager and PR Director in the development and deployment of PR and communications strategies.
Register with us today and discover PR jobs that match your skills and experience
Business Operations Manager with WorkJuggle
Jane worked with global professional services firm Mercer for 15 years in Service Development and Risk Management roles and holds a Diploma in Business Analysis and Consultancy. Initially working as a Business Analyst, Jane played a key role in the development and implementation of innovative business solutions across diverse business areas. A move into Risk Management brought with it an opportunity to work on these business solutions from a regulatory perspective.
Having enjoyed some time out of the workforce to be with her young family Jane joined WorkJuggle in 2019. This reignited her passion for business process improvement and workflow management and she brings her experience in these areas to the management of WorkJuggle’s business operations.
Register As Candidate
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
© 2023 WorkJuggle. All Rights Reserved | Terms & Conditions