Brand Manager Jobs
Find your next flexible or remote role in brand marketing
Are you looking for a flexible contract as a brand marketing manager or senior marketer? Here at WorkJuggle, we help brand marketing professionals to find flexible, hybrid and remote jobs that are matched to your skills and experience. Most of our roles are with businesses based in Ireland but we also recruit for companies with oeprations overseas too.
To discover the latest brand marketing roles, please register on the platform. Signing up as a candidate with us will provide you with access to our Recruitment Hub. Here you will be able to see a list of all the jobs we currently have available. You can also create a profile that allows you to add your qualifications and experience, helping us to match you to employers seeking brand marketing staff to join their team.
All levels of brand marketing roles
We recruit brand marketing staff at all levels of our clients’ businesses, including:
- Director of Brand Strategy
- Brand Manager
- Brand Strategist
Director of Brand Strategy Jobs
We have assisted many well-known brands with their strategies for hiring senior marketing staff through to director level. Employers seeking a new Director of Brand Strategy are looking for passionate, creative leaders who know how to develop brand identity through a diverse range of traditional and digital marketing activities.
Brand Directors work with the executive board of the business to determine how the brand identity should be developed and targeted. They are usually tasked with leading a team of marketing professionals in the creation and deployment of brand collateral and messaging, with the objective of raising the profile of the organisation to that are likely to purchase or sign-up for its products and services.
Typical duties of a Brand Director or Director of Brand Strategy include:
- Developing new brand marketing strategies to increase brand awareness among the target audiences for the company’s products and services.
- Coordinating the brand awareness marketing plans for new products and services that the business intends on bringing to market.
- Leading a team of marketing professionals in the creation and deployment of advertising campaigns, ensuring each campaign stays within budget and delivers response objectives.
- Developing market research activities to help identify flaws in existing products and services or new areas where the business needs to improve its market share and visibility.
- Managing relationships with external stakeholders such as advertising agencies and graphic design firms.
- Managing and approving all advertisements and brand collateral produced internally or by external agencies.
- Overseeing the development of all marketing materials used to promote the brand, including brochures, flyers, leaflets, posters, direct mail and catalogues.
- Monitoring and evaluating the performance of campaigns and reporting to the executive team on their impact and goal metrics.
Brand Manager Jobs
More commonly, we assist our clients with the recruitment of management level brand marketing staff. Employers seeking Brand Managers to join their team are usually looking for marketers with experience in the creation of strategies that change how an audience perceives the brand. Brand Managers are often tasked with overseeing campaigns such as event marketing or traditional advertising activities.
Employers usually look for candidates with strong analytical skills and attention to detail, strong creativity and communication skills.
Typical duties of the Brand Manager include:
- Liaising with the Marketing Director or Brand Director on campaign activity and areas of responsibility.
- Developing campaigns for print, broadcast and digital that are inline with the overall brand strategy for the organisation and are set-up to meet company goals and objectives.
- Supervising the production of branded material and seeking final approval for deployment.
- Liaising with internal staff and external suppliers on the creation and deployment of branded marketing activities.
- Managing and training junior marketing staff.
- Organising the brand’s presence at events, product launches and exhibitions.
- Reporting on the success of campaigns to the Marketing Director or Brand Director.
- Carrying out market research to identify areas for refining campaigns and improving the company’s products and services.
Brand Strategist Jobs
We regularly assist our clients in recruiting marketing professionals to support the brand management team including roles such as Brand Strategist and Brand Marketing Assistant. Brand Strategists are often employed by organisations to help formulate and present strategies for developing brand awareness of specific products and services.
Employers are usually looking for marketing professionals with excellent research and presentation skills, creative thinkers, and those with a gift for good storytelling.
Typical duties of the Brand Strategist include:
- Conducting extensive research to support the development of new campaigns.
- Analysing data and trends to help inform the development of new campaigns.
- Conducting brain storming sessions to facilitate the development of new campaigns.
- Devising and writing compelling brand stories.
- Developing new strategies for positioning products and services.
- Conducting regular competitor reviews to identify weaknesses and opportunities.
Register with us today and discover brand marketing jobs that match your skills and experience
Business Operations Manager with WorkJuggle
Jane worked with global professional services firm Mercer for 15 years in Service Development and Risk Management roles and holds a Diploma in Business Analysis and Consultancy. Initially working as a Business Analyst, Jane played a key role in the development and implementation of innovative business solutions across diverse business areas. A move into Risk Management brought with it an opportunity to work on these business solutions from a regulatory perspective.
Having enjoyed some time out of the workforce to be with her young family Jane joined WorkJuggle in 2019. This reignited her passion for business process improvement and workflow management and she brings her experience in these areas to the management of WorkJuggle’s business operations.
Register As Candidate
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
© 2023 WorkJuggle. All Rights Reserved | Terms & Conditions