Software Developer Jobs
Sign-up on WorkJuggle to view flexible developer jobs
WorkJuggle is a specialist recruitment platform that connects you to flexible, remote and contract IT jobs matched to your skills and experience. Our team are passionate about the IT sector and have placed many talented developers into roles that have suited their commitments outside of work. We work with a wide range of businesses, from SMEs to well-known brands, that are looking to expand their development teams.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a developer, in a flexible role that accommodates your needs, please register on the platform. After signing up with us you will be able to create a profile for yourself that will help us to match you to suitable employers. You will also be able to view all the latest job vacancies that are available through us.
Recruiting developers with a wide range of expertise
We regularly assist our clients in recruiting for roles such as:
- Software Developer
- Web Developer
- Full-Stack Developer
Software Developer Jobs
We work with a variety of clients where their core business is either reliant on software or provides software as a service (SaaS). Many of these organisations employ large teams of developers and they are frequently looking to expand. These are exciting companies at the forefront of technology offering great perks and flexible terms for their employees.
Employers looking to recruit software developers are seeking individuals with excellent programming skills in languages such as Java, C++ and Python, strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Typical duties of a software developer include:
- Liaising with the development team on the scope of project requirements.
- Writing the code for new features of the software.
- Identifying and fixing flaws in the code.
- Liaising with other developers to deliver code fixes.
- Leading software development projects.
- Leading testing and quality checks for new features developed by other team members.
- Assisting in the maintenance and support of the overall software system.
- Designing and updating software databases.
Web Developer Jobs
Typical duties of a web developer include:
- Meet with internal stakeholders or clients to determine the scope of web build projects.
- Create wireframes and layouts for review by the internal team and clients.
- Design and build websites and web features by using software and code.
- Test sites extensively for desktop and mobile users in a range of browsers.
- Test sites for technical issues such as 404 errors and redirection loops before pushing the finished project live.
- Provide aid to internal teams and clients when new sites or features are pushed live, including bug fixing and amendments to code.
- Assess and provide advice on website and data security.
Full-Stack Developer Jobs
Typical duties of a full-stack developer include:
- Work alongside a team of developers to deliver web and software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Liaise with designers then build the front-end of apps inline with the visual plans.
- Write Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
- Develop and manage databases and applications.
- Extensively test software prior to deployment.
- Work closely with data scientists to improve the software features.
Register on the platform now to view our latest developer jobs
Business Operations Manager with WorkJuggle
Jane worked with global professional services firm Mercer for 15 years in Service Development and Risk Management roles and holds a Diploma in Business Analysis and Consultancy. Initially working as a Business Analyst, Jane played a key role in the development and implementation of innovative business solutions across diverse business areas. A move into Risk Management brought with it an opportunity to work on these business solutions from a regulatory perspective.
Having enjoyed some time out of the workforce to be with her young family Jane joined WorkJuggle in 2019. This reignited her passion for business process improvement and workflow management and she brings her experience in these areas to the management of WorkJuggle’s business operations.
Register As Candidate
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
01 - 5649211
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
© 2022 WorkJuggle. All Rights Reserved | Terms & Conditions