Data Analyst Jobs
Discover your next job in data analysis or engineering
From assisting organisations in preparing data to helping them analyse it and make better decisions, IT staff who work with data are at the forefront of enabling businesses to run more efficiently and achieve organisational objectives. At WorkJuggle, we love helping IT professionals to find their next opportunity in this fast-changing and exciting sector. We know what IT managers look for in new recruits as our founder, Ciara Garvan, worked as a project manager in IT for many years before moving into IT recruitment.
If you are a data analyst, scientist, or engineer, and you are looking for your next career challenge, we may be able to assist you in finding a role that suits your skills and requirements. The best way to discover if we have any opportunities in your area of expertise right now is to register on the platform. When you have finished signing up you will be able to view all the latest data jobs available and create a profile featuring your skills and experience. We will then be able to keep a check on any opportunities that match your CV and contact you when we have anything that could be of interest to you.
Recruiting for varied roles in data management
We assist our clients in fulfilling varied roles relating to data management and analysis, including:
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Data Engineer
Data Analyst Jobs
Data analysts are sought after by many different types of organisations including banks, software development companies, public sector departments, manufacturers, retailers, and telecommunications firms. For anyone who enjoys working in varied business sectors, the life of a data analyst offers distinct advantages. Many of the data roles we recruit for are available as remote or hybrid contracts too, offering flexibility for those with other commitments.
Employers seeking a data analyst are looking for individuals with a high level of mathematical ability, a computer science related degree, strong problem-solving skills, high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
Typical duties of the data analyst include:
- Management of the master data relating to the organisation.
- Managing access to the data including user roles and permissions.
- Providing quality assurance and working alongside other analysts to ensure purity in data sets.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Taking responsibility for designing and implementing the reporting environment.
- Preparing data analysis reports.
- Troubleshooting issues with the database environment.
- Training end-users on how to view and interpret data dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining and cleansing.
Data Scientist Jobs
Data scientists turn raw data into valuable insights that help our clients to grow and exceed their targets. As such, staff in these roles play a vital part in enabling organisations to compete in highly competitive markets. Governments, universities, banks, airlines, and large retailers are among the varied types of employers who seek data scientists to assist with their growth targets and operation efficiency.
Typical duties of the data scientist include:
- Using machine learning techniques to build and optimise classifiers.
- Using state-of-the-art tools for data mining and analysis.
- Monitoring the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Extracting, analysing, and interpreting large datasets.
- Developing data collection policies and procedures and educating the wider team on them.
- Advising the management team on the data discovery projects and how to take make informed decisions based on the results.
Data Engineer Jobs
Data engineers tend to be employed by larger organisations that require assistance with the management and storage of important data relating to the company’s operations. Banks, insurance companies, government departments, large retailers and manufacturers are the typical types of organisations that are likely to employ one or more data engineers.
Typical duties of the data engineer include:
- Building the infrastructure for data extraction and transformation.
- Building analytical tools to help make sense of the data and provide business insights.
- Building algorithms and prototypes
- Exploring ways to enhance data quality and reliability.
- Identifying new opportunities for data acquisition.
Register on the platform to view our latest data jobs
Business Operations Manager with WorkJuggle
Jane worked with global professional services firm Mercer for 15 years in Service Development and Risk Management roles and holds a Diploma in Business Analysis and Consultancy. Initially working as a Business Analyst, Jane played a key role in the development and implementation of innovative business solutions across diverse business areas. A move into Risk Management brought with it an opportunity to work on these business solutions from a regulatory perspective.
Having enjoyed some time out of the workforce to be with her young family Jane joined WorkJuggle in 2019. This reignited her passion for business process improvement and workflow management and she brings her experience in these areas to the management of WorkJuggle’s business operations.
Register As Candidate
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
01 - 5649211
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
© 2022 WorkJuggle. All Rights Reserved | Terms & Conditions