We are seeking an experienced Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join a small legal practice in Ennis, Co Clare. The role is permanent and offers flexibility. It could be part time for the right candidate.
The primary aim of this position is to provide pro-active support to a legal team on a daily basis Monday to Friday.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Document Production – digital dictation and hand written drafts
- Create and edit PowerPoint presentations
- Create and edit new versions of documentation
- Proof reading of legal documentation as required.
- Deal with new business queries efficiently
- Compile Business Development documentation for new client meetings (eg research, client bios and company information)
- Assist with organising departmental/BD events
- Carry out data input & reporting
- Prepare & maintain up to date Fee Earner information on Tender Submissions
- Monitor and manage emails, calendars and contacts & voicemails
- E-file client/Fee Earner emails
- Pro-actively draft emails for review
- Action unprompted thank you letters to clients as appropriate
- Organise travel/conference/event arrangements (domestic/international) & Create travel itinerary & pack
- Organise Fee Earner expenses
- Maintain, manage and close client files
- Scan and file internal /external documentation
- Other duties as required
- Manage post and courier requests
- Arrange conferences, dinners, lunches, conference calls (including relevant documentation required)
- Provide support / training to new staff joining the department undertake ad hoc projects as required.
- Preferably 3+ years working as a legal secretary / legal admin
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail