So we have been asked some really good questions about creating a profile. Namely who can see it and is my information private?
Here is a step by step guide to what happens when you click "Become a Candidate"
- You create an account to join the WorkJuggle Community.
- At this stage you are asked to input your details and to upload a CV or LinkedIn profile.
- Once you submit your details they do not become live, only the WorkJuggle team can see them.
- We then take a look at your details and make sure you are a good fit.
- Then you will get a call or email from us and have a quick 15 min. chat to discuss what you are looking for.
- Shortly after this conversation your profile becomes "Approved" and you are live on the platform.
- All this means is that you can see roles or "projects" on the platform.
- No one can see your profile and you can't see anyone elses either (so it is no fun for nosey people!)
- If you see a project you like then you "like"it.
- Only then can the company/ person who posted the project see your details.
- At this stage, they can decide if they would like to take it further and "like" you back. (It's a bit like Tinder but I'm not allowed to say that!!)
- Then you become connected and all ends happily ever after.
Anything I haven't thought of? Questions? Please email email@example.com. Thanks!